Salmon Fishing Forum banner

Well that's gone and done it!!

2K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  rotenone 
#1 ·
Well, there's another one down. Just as i was getting the notion again.
. Its not even 12 months old and seen very little use as well.. I feel like an upgrade though rather than a replacement

Audio equipment Gas Event Drink Glass

So.... has anyone any recommendations for a general purpose rotary vice in the £200-250 range?

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
How did you manage that? :wow:3

Don't know your own strength sir!!!
I adjusted the jaws to hold the HMH adaptor.. I even tightened up carefully and used the lightest grip I could get proper tension on... completed the body of a scandi thingy and was just sorting the wing, when I heard a loud pop and the hmh holder fly and bobbin holder landed on the desk... I thought it had just popped out but then saw the damage to the jaws... :noidea:

#8 ·
I'm with Gary on this one.

Anvil Atlas has been a great purchase for me. Solid build and great finish.

Price has crept up a bit recently but watch EBay, I got brand new one for £160ish inc. delivery just a little while back.

Pays to shop around.

#14 · (Edited)
Look for a second hand dyna king proffessional, nothing to go wrong on them, cheap parts, rock solid i bought my second hand about 15 years ago ive tied thousands of flies and tubes using it, the jaws are easy to replace the beauty is the simplicity and durability, before that i had a griffin patriot a cam vise, thats a hell of a vise also

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.