Salmon Fishing Forum banner
281 - 300 of 339 Posts

· Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #285 ·
Hip,Hip,Hooray...2 Today...

Steve has been pulled from depression with 2 fish today, all though he did have to roll the pen between his hands to get the ink flowing as it has been a while since he last used it to write in the catch records!!!

David D landed a 7lber in The Gooselandale, this was David's first Tweed Salmon and John W landed our second fish, a 4lber in The Clure.

Stan M had a brief "handshake" in The Weavers.

Well done men.

We welcome a new team tomorrow.

· Registered
3,644 Posts
Only 12 fish reported on FishTweed yesterday and the only beat to exceed your total was Bemersyde with 3 fish.

What an appalling Autumn the Tweed is having - It really will test the resolve of the "It's not the catching but just being here" brigade;);)

· Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #287 ·
3 Today...

John E re-opened his account today on his second visit to Upper Caberston this season.

John landed and returned 2 Salmon, a 15lber in The Gooselandale and a 8lber in the Lower Runners.

Derek C also got on the scoresheet today, Derek landed and returned a 13lber in The Bishop's.

Also worthy of a mention was Geoff T, fishing at Upper Caberston for the first time.

Geoff had what he described as the biggest thumping take of his life in The Bridge Pool. Geoff counted 1,2,3 and lifted into the fish and unfortunately after a brief "handshake".....the bugger got off!!!

3 Today...long may it continue.

· Registered
2,331 Posts
Ladies and Gents,

I would like to make a public apology to forum member onthedangle regarding my comments in this thread.

My comments were not intended to be interpreted as threatening, challenging or disrespectful.

I sincerely apologise for any offence caused.

John Miller
No need john, things were ironed out over pm and forgotten about. ?

· Registered
3,022 Posts
we have saw fish today,

Hopefully tonight's forecast frost and a falling river will improve our chances for tomorrrow.
does that mean only one seen john? this "worst season in living memory" is nearly over! and as far as I am concerned, the end cannot come quick enough:mad:

281 - 300 of 339 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.