Salmon Fishing Forum banner

Foxy Tails Material Tying Competition - Juniors - Dec 2010 (full listing page 6)

• 1. Klops' daughter (7.5yrs) - Cascade

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • 2. Country-Kid (17yrs) - Polar Extreme Pot Bellied Pig

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • 3. Tomleslie16 (assumed 16yrs) - Inverness Shrimp

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • 4. Hutchy1379 (assumed under 21yrs ) - The Kells Cascade

Votes: 9 30.0%
61 - 68 of 68 Posts

· Registered
117 Posts
Defiantly a good competition, my vote went for Klops' daughter at 7.5 years of age this is is a great tie and one which I would be happy to fish with.
As Wilbert says I wish I had more than 1 vote as they are all good flies, well done to all.

· Registered
2,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
It is with great pleasure we can announce the winner to the "extra" junior FTMT Comp December 2010, (admittedly a day late on my part, but I was fishing yesterday ;))

Well all of them are great, and all deserve to win, but if my stats at the top don't deceive me, its Klops' daughter who's inched over the line in amoung some very stiff competition.

Well done Klops' daughter and for 7.5 yrs, I'd say Klops, she's way too advanced for her years with this tying lark ..... cut her some slack man, and let her play with her dolls for a couple more years, she'll be putting the rest of us to shame on here in a couple more years :D:D.

A huge well done to all who entered, and I'll leave you with the winning fly, as is the custom :

The Cascade :

Klops, if I could ask you to send me (PM) your postal address details I'll get them off to Sue for your daughter's goodie bag ...... now I don't want to hear of you dipping her well earned prize, and be sure to tell her, she has to keep tying with such a talent at that age :).

Altmor.

· Registered
312 Posts
First off thanks to Altmor for taking care of the business part of things here ;)

Second, well done all of you and congratulations to your daughter Klops!

All great flies that would sit confident in anyone's fly box and I'm sure will all catch fish on their days. These are all winners in my book so if all the entrants could please pm me their address, I will see to it that you all get a little something to encourage your tying.

Thanks to all for participating! :)

· Registered
848 Posts
Your all so lucky. Im pretty annoyed with sportfish. 1 month and 1 week and my hmh tube fly tool has still not arrived. Emailed their customer service on friday but still no reply. I am trying to think of a fly to tie for the next comp at but I cant think of anything:(:(

61 - 68 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.