Salmon Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling my Sharpes Aquarex 13' #8/9 rod.

It's a superb rod, in my view the best model in the Aquarex range. It casts a whole range of lines from long to short head and is ideal for summer fishing and medium rivers.

It's in immaculate condition, complete with bag.

£145 posted to the UK.

· Registered
65 Posts
Hi

I'm selling my Sharpes Aquarex 13' #8/9 rod.

It's a superb rod, in my view the best model in the Aquarex range. It casts a whole range of lines from long to short head and is ideal for summer fishing and medium rivers.

It's in immaculate condition, complete with bag.

£145 posted to the UK.
Hi
I would like to purchase the Sharples rod you have for sale, provided the condition is as described by your good self.

If this is the case, please let me know how you wish me to make payment, and I will do so by return.
Regards
Brian

· Registered
65 Posts
Hi
I would like to purchase the Sharples rod you have for sale, provided the condition is as described by your good self.

If this is the case, please let me know how you wish me to make payment, and I will do so by return.
Regards
Brian
Hi Al44

Realised I cannot pm you as I have insufficient posts on this particular forum, although I have been a member for a number of years, and am an active member of the Fly Fishing, & Complete Fisher forums (GentyTheShrimper)and several US based forums (Genty)

In the circumstances, if you would like me to pay you via paypal as a gift, if you could pm me your paypal email address I will send funds straight away. Alternatively you could either text or phone me on 07780 993444 with the info or send via my email address [email protected].
Regards,

Brian

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.