Salmon Fishing Forum banner
6101 - 6120 of 6168 Posts

· Registered
551 Posts
Didn't expect a call for several days, but today of all days!!!
Dry but very windy here and a bit cool. Nevertheless have been out to the park for 20 minutes. The cafe is closed until 3rd January so no latte this morning and therefore just a quick visit to the park for a breath of fresh air. Waiting for a letter from the hospital and then a call from my GP re my enlarged prostate. Will report back when i know more.
Hello from Norway! I wish you good news in reference to the enlargement of your prostate! I have been through a prostate cancer treatment since March 2022 and will not be fixed on the problem until January 25th 2023, hopefully successfully! I wish you good luck, should the news you will get would lead to the cancer issue!:eek:

· Registered
3,197 Posts
Been rodding it down here today, but reasonably mild, Mrs Elibank has been for a walk around the plague village of Eyam today, and I’ve been cleaning up some tackle that I’m selling next week. The mighty Blades continued their winning run into the New Year the other night, and this seems a good time to wish our little band of brothers all the very best for 2023. Take plenty of water with it tonight, just like me…😁

· Registered
8,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6,106 ·
Another dry, mild morning here today, it was a
nice morning to be out for a walk, we met quite a few
neighbours who were out as well, and had a chat
to them, cleaning the oven this morning, not my
favourite job.
Dry and mild here with a clear sky with lots of contrails. A bit tired yesterday so went to bed at 10.30pm!

· Registered
8,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6,113 ·
Good morning Mac
Happy new year to you and Mrs Mac.
I sent you a private message but I realise it's not as prominent on the new platform, to pick these up.
I hope you are both keeping safe and well.

Chris
Not so bad except for my enlarged prostate. Got the all clear from my CT scan and just waiting for some medication.. Not found the private message section so just on here. Happy New Year to you and yours.

6101 - 6120 of 6168 Posts