Salmon Fishing Forum banner
41 - 46 of 46 Posts

· Registered
1,369 Posts
If thought I may be going to prison in the near future I could self declare myself to be female in order to be sent to a women's prison (much nicer than Barlinnie) then once there discover I was a lesbian therefore having the best of both worlds.;)
And I said this tongue in cheek but here you go.

· Registered
7,322 Posts
Todays news has got me totally confused about our Government. I thought we were supposed to be enlightened and progressive up here?

How can it be that a bloke already banged up in the blokes pokey for rape and sexual assault (as it happens) can be denied his wish to get one of those new back of an envelope gender identity change certificates and serve out the rest of his stretch in the sheilas pokey?

It's an absolute disgrace, you have to expect to tough out the occasional unexpected consequence if you want to be totally 'right on'

· Registered
511 Posts
Todays news has got me totally confused about our Government. I thought we were supposed to be enlightened and progressive up here?

How can it be that a bloke already banged up in the blokes pokey for rape and sexual assault (as it happens) can be denied his wish to get one of those new back of an envelope gender identity change certificates and serve out the rest of his stretch in the sheilas pokey?

It's an absolute disgrace, you have to expect to tough out the occasional unexpected consequence if you want to be totally 'right on'
It's all down to the nasty "Westmonster Toaries" they have held the Bill back.

· Registered
9,718 Posts
Sturgeon is an opportunist of the highest order. Whilst I have a good understanding of genuine Trans people who suffer mental torture on a daily basis being allowed to live a life that makes them happy and contented, Sturgeon is using this minority for her own political expediency. However, Sturgeon's meddling has taken the issue not just a step too far, but light years too far. W.T.F. does she think she is doing?? Introducing Drag Queens to primary school weans and encouraging them to experiment? Allowing children to transition at 16? Allowing convicted male rapists to self declare and serve their terms in a female jail??? W.T.F??? Then, when she sees the whole thing going wrong she stands back, blames the Prison Service and says "it wisnae us"!!!!! I would go as far as to say that her actions has set genuine Trans rights in this country, the U.K., back at least 20 years with her politicking of the issue.
You only have to look at her behaviour during Covid when she did everything in her power to screw a unified approach just to be different from Westminster. Her behaviour by insisting she take a delegation to COP 27 so that she could take selfies with world leaders. The constant waste of taxpayers cash pursuing pointless court cases which she is about to do again to challenge the section 35 order. The list goes on and meanwhile her record in education, health, roads, drug deaths etc have sunk to the lowest levels possible whilst she pushes taxation to the highest levels on these shores.
She constantly tries to reinvent herself to maintain an International profile and massage an ego the size of a planet. She desperately wants to be seen as a States(wo)man but is fast becoming a joke in the world's eyes and unfortunately dragging the reputation of our once proud Scottish nation into the gutter and beyond.
Hopefully, this issue will be the straw that breaks the camel's back and we can be rid of her and her cronies once and for all.
Can't stand that person.:mad:

41 - 46 of 46 Posts