Salmon Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought this outfit on a whim but decided I have too many trout rods and reels already.This is a cracking outfit compromising of the highly regarded Grey,s XF2 Streamflex plus 9'6" the plus means there is a small extension in the butt of the rod which can be put inplace without down tackling the rod and which then takes it to 10'.The reel is the Sage 4230 in bronze which compliments the colour of the blank and makes up a very nice matching outfit. The reel is loaded with a Cortland 444 Sylk wf #4 fly line. The rod is unused as is the reel both are in immaculate condition as can been seen from the pics .In short every thing except a tippet and fly and your fishing.looking for £345.00 posted or pick up in Pitlochry.Any
questions please pm me Gas Circle Font Paint Metal
Musical instrument Musical instrument accessory Wood Hardwood Air gun
Sleeve Wood Musical instrument Medical Linens
Kitchen utensil Tableware Cutlery Wood Whisk
Rim Telephone Automotive wheel system Circle Door
Camera accessory Cap Baseball cap Font Fashion accessory
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Locking hubs Alloy wheel

Attachments

· Registered
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
thought this kit would have gone by now retail price for kit would be about £600.00 .PM with any offers and might also split if no one wants it as a kit

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.