Salmon Fishing Forum banner

Good one or bad one

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Strathglass 
#1 ·
Most years fishing you kinda get better years and bad years when fishing sometimes you get fish when you least expect it there might as well throw them selves on the bank and then years when you couldn't buy a fish my point being fishing is really declining lots of club water that was really hard to get in to a few years ago now can't give away membership a couple of lads I fished with for years that wanted to fish there were offered and all declined all said it wouldn't pay ya to join the fishing just ain't there anymore one reason given when there water was in flood they would all fish the break off streams what would be the spawning streams it was only a matter of time before it had a knock on affect anyone here agree or disagree with fishing the spawning streams me I disagree
They have run the gauntlet spawning streams should be no fishing or it will affect fishing in years to come...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.