Salmon Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Would the forum name be a clue as to which river? (y) ? Lovely bit of river, whoever get's the job will be a lucky guy/gal!
Westie, the forum name does give the Beat away. Just pulling together the description and duties, which I will be able to make available shortly to interested parties. The position will be full time with a house on one of the best beats on the River Deveron (but I am bias).

· Registered
11,727 Posts
Westie, the forum name does give the Beat away. Just pulling together the description and duties, which I will be able to make available shortly to interested parties. The position will be full time with a house on one of the best beats on the River Deveron (but I am bias).
I would tend to agree with you, lovely beat for tide fresh fish on a great wee river! ( I grew up in Macduff!)

· Registered
1,780 Posts
The Wrack
Water Plant Water resources Sky Natural environment

A fresh fish off the tide from the tail of the pool in the foreground.

Fish Ray-finned fish Tail Terrestrial plant Salmon-like fish

This was a few years ago ,in September,but we were lucky enough to fish falling water for four of the six days .
Our one and Only trip to this lovely beat and river and we had a very good week for fish. I don't know why we haven't been back.

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The Wrack
View attachment 49565
A fresh fish off the tide from the tail of the pool in the foreground.

View attachment 49567
This was a few years ago ,in September,but we were lucky enough to fish falling water for four of the six days .
Our one and Only trip to this lovely beat and river and we had a very good week for fish. I don't know why we haven't been back.
A cracker, well done. You would be welcome back, subject to availability of course, but we do get the odd week spare in September.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.