Salmon Fishing Forum banner

Foxy-Tails Material Ties - March 2010 - Poll Open (Full listing on page 3)

• 1. Klops - Fast Cascade Machine

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • 2. Mr Fishin - Orange Mallarat

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • 3. Carbisdale Caster - The Pubic Belly Pig

• 4. Madmax - The twist Cascade

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • 5. Sinktip - The Badger Shrimp

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • 6. Reedwarbler - The Piggin' Shrimp

Votes: 9 13.6%
  • 7. Ade - The Hog Brush

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • 8. Highlander - Chas - Copperhead Arctic Shrimp

• 9. CB - Red Francis

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • 10. Altmor - The BB Shrimp

Votes: 9 13.6%
  • 11. Blue Zulu - Willie Gunn PBP

Votes: 11 16.7%
41 - 43 of 43 Posts

· Registered
2,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
A very good choice Sue, and taking nothing at all away from Blue Zulu with his cracking winning fly, the Willie Gunn PBP, Reedwarbler had led the field this month for quite a while, with his "Piggin' Shrimp".

All in all, I think the voting has reflected on the superb ties this month :).

I'm expecting a big turn out for next month - Cashmere Goat, it's just great to tie with ;):).

Altmor.

· Registered
2,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Keep watching guys, we'll open April's Comp on 1st / 2nd of April, so if you've already got your order packs in from Foxy-Tails, get tying and ready to post ...... it will be busy this month with Cashmere Goat :).

Altmor.

· Registered
387 Posts
What a close run competition this month :) Every fly a winner and all definate fish catchers for sure. It is the first time entering a competition for myself as I usually just tie flies 'as a means to an end' Since Sue has came on the scene with her top quality materials in her famous huge packs people can now afford to experiment a bit more :)

A big thanks to all who entered as I will be copying some ideas and in fact I have already pinched a few ideas from some other posts ;) A big thanks to all who voted and a special thanks to Sue and Altmor who made it all possible :D:D:D

Cheers
Neil

41 - 43 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.