Salmon Fishing Forum banner
61 - 80 of 83 Posts

· Registered
4,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
Sorry Dabbler,

I've just noticed this. I only reduced them to try to shift the last few to save me having to check everyday for the occasional order. The alternative is that I stop selling them but that seems wasteful. As I am down to my last few I may just offer them in competitions if there are no other members wishing to purchase them.
To save this drawn out process with the caps, we will only be ordering the minimum amount to cover those that have their name down in the thread and make sure that we at least break even on the minimum order, with a few extras just in case.
In hindsight, we ordered too many badges :(

· Registered
4,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
Thank you BJD01.

Just click the SFF Badges link in the above posts to take you to the correct page, or, click the SFF Shop link at the top of the home page. Once you are on the correct page you just have to click the Buy Now button and follow the steps as usual in Paypal.

· Registered
4,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
Yep, sorry that it took a while BJD, I was away with work and couldn't get a badge to the post office sooner. I'm glad that it eventually arrived safe and sound.:)

· Registered
4,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 ·
Hi Glyn, thanks for the sale. The total is reduced because we only charge you once for the postage. I'll try to get to the post office today with your badges.

· Registered
4,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #75 ·
Just a quick note to let SFF members know that the badges are unavailable for the time being. We may get another run of them made if we feel there is a demand.
SFF Caps are still available in the SFF Shop - Link at the top of the page.

· Registered
3,066 Posts
Badge!

Hi, where can I order a badge?

I've clicks on the link below and it comes up only with caps?!!?

Any help appreciated

Thanks

61 - 80 of 83 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.