Salmon Fishing Forum banner
41 - 60 of 83 Posts

· Registered
4,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
I'm glad that everybody has received their badges to date. I am now back from my holiday and will be posting outstanding orders for badges today. We still have plenty of badges left for anybody that wants them.

· Registered
1,907 Posts
only got to wear mine once .think it fell off on the banks of the tummel .so if anyone finds it it belongs to me .lol

· Registered
4,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
I'm glad that everybody received their badges safe and sound, and that the feedback has been unanimously positive for those that have purchased the badges.
We still have plenty of forum badges available. Simply click on the 'SFF Shop' link at the top of the page to take you to the payment options.

· Registered
4,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
Just thought I would highlight this thread again to remind members that there are still a stock of badges for anybody that wants one. Just follow the "SFF Shop" link at the top of the page.

· Registered
4,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
There didn't appear to be enough interest Simon. We may still do them, but I think we need to guage if the interest is there to keep things to a reasonable price.

G

·
Saying that though I used to have a BASC & Countryside Alliance sticker in the rear window of my car and some t*** put a brick through it.
I don't really know if it was some mindless Anti or just some yob but either way if I knew who it was he'd certainly be an Anti when I'd done with him!!!:mad::mad:
Anyway,if you do start doing them I'll have one.I'm not bothered about the lapel type ones to be honest.They're to small & indiscreet and they'd hardly be seen pinned onto your wading jacket or vest amongst all the other regalia & paraphernalia:rolleyes:

· Registered
4,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 · (Edited)
We still have a few badges left in stock. In order to clear them we have reduced the price to £3.50 including worldwide P&P.
Please follow the SFF Shop link at the top of the forum, or just click here...

41 - 60 of 83 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.