Salmon Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
10,101 Posts
Im the same, says i dont have permission to post in the classifieds even though i meet all if the rules, not often i sell things but when i do i tend to let them go for pennies just to sell quick.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

· Registered
2,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Jack,
I am also banned from classifieds for no reason.
Paul Sharman reckons there is a glitch in the system.
Best to contact him.
Tom.
Quite frankly Tom , I don't give a damn. Pity is , a member has lost a sale ,and SFF has lost all credibility with us mature members.
Tight lines next season Keirstream , and don't let the wwwwww management grind you down.
They rely on contributors like us to make their advertising money.

· Registered
2,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Im the same, says i dont have permission to post in the classifieds even though i meet all if the rules, not often i sell things but when i do i tend to let them go for pennies just to sell quick.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Hi Rrrr, I wasn't trying to sell, but to buy. Even so ; why.
SFF look very amateur.

· Registered
2,523 Posts
I tried to buy through pM, on classified , and have been banned from access. Why.
Congratulations SFF on shooting yourself in the foot.
Is it not simply that the rules require you to reply to the seller by PM rather than posting on the thread?
Reading Jacks opening post I'd say he did go down the PM route but was still blocked.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.