Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Default Blackhead worms wanted

Anyone selling blackheads
    Please send me a pm

Cheers
    Dave

They are damn hard to get. My favorite worm for sewin. Digging in ground with a lot of fallen leaves on, seems to be the most productive

Quote Originally Posted by SILVER-SALMON View Post
    Anyone selling blackheads
    Please send me a pm

Cheers
    Dave
    Go out and get them , if you want the proper black heads then go out at night with a torch (Red Filter) and look at the edges of
    paths and kirb edges that have grass or soil up to the edge. Black heads love to lie under concrete edges and come out of cracks in the tarmac or joints in the concrete edging at night if moist enough. On a moist or wet night i would normally get enough for a full days fishing in around the hour. Been years since i fished the worm mind you.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieL View Post
    Go out and get them , if you want the proper black heads then go out at night with a torch (Red Filter) and look at the edges of
    paths and kirb edges that have grass or soil up to the edge. Black heads love to lie under concrete edges and come out of cracks in the tarmac or joints in the concrete edging at night if moist enough. On a moist or wet night i would normally get enough for a full days fishing in around the hour. Been years since i fished the worm mind you.

Good advice.
    A man's a man for a' that.

School carpark with crazy paving are good. I find the worms washed out after good downpours.
    Mix some mustad into a watering can and they come out really quick from any short grass areas.
    "Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn’t be there, eighty are are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back." Heraclitus