New profile posts

Hi Alan ,not sure you will remember me I had some casting lessons with you way back .Reason I am getting in touch is i was wondering if you can recommend some one to make or repair a tip section for a 13,4 piece .Rod is not worth much but I caught my first salmon with it and I was gutted when I broke the top section.Any help greatly appreciated.
Bob, ex of yorkshire now in Pitlochry if that helps jog your memory
Hi Madmax,

I would like to buy all your vulturine stock including the breast feathers but first please may I ask for the length of the elver hackles? I shall be happy to pay a reasonable price. Please advise. Thank-you.

DONALD R. MACLEOD,
3 HERMITAGE DRIVE,
EDINBURGH EH10 6DE.
madmax
madmax
At work at the moment so as soon as I can I will sort it for you. I have no idea on price so I’m completely in your hands. They all look quite long certainly 3” + but I will Get the facts for you
madmax
madmax
The majority are 4” a couple around 2.5
Hey squimp,

Do you still have the Rio AFS 9/10 floating?

Richie
S
squimp
Yes. It’s only been advertised this afternoon.....
acerspader
acerspader
Hey Mate,

Yes I will take the line.

Send me your paypal address.

Richie
S
squimp
It’s timmarks@madasafish.com

then all I need is an address.

many thanks.

tim

PS the private message system is so much simpler than this.......
Hey Piscatoria,

I have a Mackenzie 12ft7 DTX Atlas #8 Fly Rod 6 Piece if you are interested.

Used for a few practice casts and plastic still on handle.

Richie
Piscatoria
Piscatoria
Thanks for that, I seen the ad but not looking for a 6pc rod.
acerspader
acerspader
No worries thanks for reply.
Dear Roger,

Thank-you so much. I did order the needles from the shop but they reimbursed me saying they were out of stock.

DONALD R. MACLEOD,
3 HERMITAGE DRIVE,
EDINBURGH EH10 6DE.

Donald
Hi, I'm interested in your boat. I'm not sure how to get it to Loch Awe (where I want to put it for now) as I don't have tow bar yet...but I would love to take it off your hands. I'm a newbie to boats but I just fancy something like this for now.
The flying Scotsman
The flying Scotsman
Hi. That would be great. Give me a phone on 07540735746. Cheers Gordon.
good morning.

do you still have your lts for sale ?

if so is it the red II across ?

and if still for sale, would it be possible to send a couple of photos ?

many thanks in advance

steve creasey
Hi Jonathan
I'm interested in the NT8 rod. Would you accept £450 +postage (to Cumbria). Instant payment via PayPal etc...
Regards
Old Nog
jonothan
jonothan
Will do 480 and can meet you at the posh services near snap at snap for twelve North bound tomorrow
Hi Glyn
That would be amazing pal, What you got and how much..............(y)
bankwheel
bankwheel
I’ve got a couple of Greys I can send, look like Airflo 30lb, no charge pal
Glyn
salmonstu.
salmonstu.
Thanks a million buddy
Stuart Kilpatrick
7,. Livingstone Quadrant
Harthill, North Lanarkshire
ML75PY
That's a big favour I owe you
Really good of you.
Hi Russell how you getting on ?. I’ve got a rod that I was want the cork handle replaced & reel seat moved back a wee bit, would the guy at alba rods be able to do that ?. I’ve dropped a couple of fish at Dobie’s recently, hows your fishing going ?

Kind regards & stay safe
Pat
Barrio
Thanks for the offer of the line ....what will you take for it and i will sort immediate payment out
Cheers
Good morning,
Are you a member of Ferryhill or BADAC?
I know we should be on the river this week around Holywell
Lgraydonflyfishing
Lgraydonflyfishing
Ahh I've seen you landing at salmon at the "dead tree pool" on bishop clubs Instagram page lovely fish on the fly...such a shame that pool is really changed due to the bad floods in January...and great work at escomb and page bank from all who attended the work parties are you on Instagram? If so add me lewis graydon flyfishing. Hopefully see you out in the bank for a chat mate.......and a fish of course 😉
S
Smoggy
Hi Lewis,
That sound like me!
I have added you to my Instagram, under Rengrave.
Cheers, Ian
Lgraydonflyfishing
Lgraydonflyfishing
Got you mate sound 👌
Hi there

Thanks for the offer of the rio line. Have you any idea what length the midge tip?

Cheers
mc andy
mc andy
I'd need to check tomorrow, I'll get back to you.
Hi mate................noticed you were wanting to swap a vision catapult
Are you looking to sell.........if so how much!
Thanks
afternoon - ill take the afs if still available
P
P!scator
Hi Jason,

Just to confirm its the AFS sink 2/3 shooting head ur looking for, is still available. If you could pay by BACS,

Stewart Horne
Sort code: 87 34 04
Account No: 71546768

Please give me ur name & address & i'll post as soon as money is transferred

Cheers
Stewart
Hi, I’m looking for the Rio skagit I short 525g, I noticed on your web site that you have one but I’m having trouble trying to buy it.
Do you have this line in stock ?

Kind regards
Pat
Hi Alan. I noticed the link for the tablet was removed during forum change I suppose. Anyway I’ve added the recipe link back in if your interested.
cheers Gordon.
AlanT
AlanT
hi, the original link worked for me?
The flying Scotsman
The flying Scotsman
Ok great I didn’t see it on my phone. Great recipe btw
AlanT
AlanT
You cant beat well made tablet, I've made a lot in the past. I'll this a try cheers
Hi Donal, I tried a few times to reply to your post but the system here has blocked replies - software glitch I suspect. I've sent you an email

All the best

Paul
Are the two Marquis reels Salmon 2 in size please?
J
junior
Yes both size no / 2 reels good reels a use my angel and cascapedia reels now it's a shame to see them not get used
L
larry_grayson
Could you send me photos please?