Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Default vision nite catapult

was thinking of buying a vision nite catapult 14 ft rod ... has anyone used this rod and what lines do u recomend thanks...

Default very suprised no one has ...

replied to this lots of anglers have used or own one or similar rod to this .....so 38 gr rio afs heads or stuff close to , not that brill at skagit work you have to be fast ish in cast stroke and underhand cast should be a doddle with this rod coupled with rio 38 gram heads is all I can say hope this helps .p.s vey powerful rod could jump a fence pole vault style lol

I have the 13.7ft Nite Catapult. A super rod, only got it about a month ago and really like it. I fish it with a Rio Short Scandi versitip and it shoots forever and ever. The Short Scandi is perfect for the Rivers I fish, a 33ft head will turn over any tube. I know a Skagit works well with it too.
    But a rod I would definatly recomend
    I hope there is free fishing in the afterlife..

Rio 9/10 either outbound or afs float, hover or intermediate, I dont like the sink rio's,better with guidelines for sunk stuff, again 9/10

What I would say though, try and get a shot of a few rods before you buy.
    I made some silly purchases early doors, not that there was anything wrong with the rods but that they did not suit me.

Good luck
    Bobby

http://www.halsteadandbolton.com/art...ods%20test.pdf

You might find this review helpful, done by T&S 14ters