Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Do Vision Rods come with a guarantee card?

Does anybody have experience of the guarantee with Vision Rods?
    On what basis and at what cost do they replace rod sections?
    Do the rods come with a guarantee card and does one have to register the card?
    What are they like to deal with?
    (Happily I haven't broken a Vision rod but I would like to know for comfort sake)
    Thanks
    H

a friend just snapped a eye off one walked in to a tree. Took it back to the shop and they sent it off and they sent a new tip foc he Had no warrant card

Both my Catapults came with a card.

Yes, they should come with guarantee card - I broke my 15' catapult twice - replacement section sent each time - takes a while though and there is a small charge of between 20-30.

Thank you gentlemen.

Spoke to retailer who tells all he needs is proof of purchase and that I can do.

Thanks again

H

Default Warranty

hi, all vision rods come with a 5 year warranty. There is a warranty card with every rod.

Lightbulb

Just had another breakage , that's 15 ft once and 13 twice , it was not a problem last time ,pay your 35 pounds and get a new piece ( guarantee needed) hopefully will be ok this time

replacement section was 40 with warranty card received withing 24 hours by fed express did not have to send broken section back dealt with over a couple of emails and a couple of calls from guide fly fishing UK all they wanted was picture of warranty card or proof of purchase sent by email no need to register
    Last edited by bullfinch; 05-05-2012 at 11:12 PM.

Guide in my experience regards vision rods are a joy to do business with and always fair replaced my rod tip within a week always answer emails within 24 hrs . and vision rods are the best i have used no complaints from this man ,sorted my waders out to after an accident .

10. Default

Vision are imported by Guide Fly Fishing | Fly Fishing Rods, Reels and Accessories in the UK

The are a good bunch and will always do their best to help, I have never had any problems dealing with them even without a warranty card.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast