Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Default Bison intro 10' 7#

What line would suit a vision10' 7#

It depends what you wish to use it for. In my case on a Vision Nite Catapult 10' #7 the repertoire includes single handed Spey casting (badly) for which I use the Rio In Touch Single Hand Spey. In addition to Spey and roll it also casts quite well overhead.

I previously used a Cortland 444 WF7F that succumbed to old age.

This really depends on which Vision 10ft 7# rod you are talking about. The Cult was fairly soft and had more of a through action, bending quite a way down the blank. The 10ft 7# Mag is at the other end of the scale and needs a house brick tied to the end to make it bend

It's a vison intro vn 3107 10' 7#
    I tried a hardy Mach 1 wf 7 floating trout line on it
    But this line doesn't seem to suit the rod at all
    But maybe it's my casting😃😃

Sorry I have not yet had hold of one so difficult to comment. I have just spoken to Vision and they are pushing them as a budget priced middle to tip action rod. Barrio SLX is a budget priced decent line that works with pretty much every single handed rod I have put one together with. I can not however categorically comment on your rod as I have yet to try one but will undoubtedly end up doing so at since point this season. I am really sorry that I cannot offer more concrete advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Perrypokemon View Post
    Sorry I have not yet had hold of one so difficult to comment. I have just spoken to Vision and they are pushing them as a budget priced middle to tip action rod. Barrio SLX is a budget priced decent line that works with pretty much every single handed rod I have put one together with. I can not however categorically comment on your rod as I have yet to try one but will undoubtedly end up doing so at since point this season. I am really sorry that I cannot offer more concrete advice.
    Thanks for all the advice perrypokemon
    I've just ordered a line from barrio