Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  19
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Middle Varzuga (th June 2018

Iíve been contacted about a rod available for Middle Varzuga on 9 June. A cancellation has come up due to someone requiring surgery. Cost is 7500 from Helsinki. Message me if you are interested or know anyone else who is.
    Brendan
    Brendan.

7.5K Head surgery springs to mind

Quote Originally Posted by orchy1999 View Post
    7.5K Head surgery springs to mind
    Theres nae pockets in a shroud.

Received an email from Roxtons this morning offering 2 x deposit paid rods for Middle w/c 16th June for £2375 ex Murmansk. Add another £1k and you are there. Got to be a bargain for someone. Too near my Spey week for me to even contemplate unfortunately.
    Respect My Authorita!!

Bargain. If tired of your fishing to no avail, middle Varzuga is second to none for numbers.

Not only a good price but you'd get the dubious pleasure of sharing a chopper with me on the way out.

I checked out traveling to the Varzuga, My biggest problem ,is that living in Northern Ireland , I was having to go to London is person for visa etc, that would of been to much hassle, time and cost

I use the manchester office, very helpful never waited more than half an hour, I am on lower and kitza with our departed friend the Doon Rod in a few weeks, cant wait.

Quote Originally Posted by phatagrova View Post
    I checked out traveling to the Varzuga, My biggest problem ,is that living in Northern Ireland , I was having to go to London is person for visa etc, that would of been to much hassle, time and cost
    Is the Consulate in Edinburgh not an option to you?
    Early ferry and back same day?
    Any time I have been there for a visa it took 10 minutes tops.
    Respect My Authorita!!

I guess there isn't an arrangement between the republic and NI by some chance (just a thought, probably bonkers! if there is.. post brexit... OK Ok, lets not go there!). It is a pain, but if you can make it to Edinburgh (perhaps fish the tweed or somewhere while over), it is the most fantastic weeks fishing you'll ever have and an ideal week. Not the peak of the season where there are possible too many fish, not too late so not many mozzies. Roxtons are an excellent company too imho. This is a taster

Which week are you going to Kitza with Marc? I'm at Kitza 15 June. probably too late?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast