Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  39

Default A sincere thanks!!!

I have received the prizes for finishing as runner-up in the overall Tie of the Month competition and for managing to finish first in Fly of the Year. The prizes are absolutely outstanding!

img_20200110_161350-jpg

I really cannot thank the sponsors enough.

I haven't tasted the whisky or read the book yet but a first flick through the book is enough to see the quality of the book and the information and patterns within it. Many thanks to the sponsor of the quality whisky and to Speybrothers for the fantastic book.

For a 'competition' that I only entered for a bit of fun, to get prizes like these is very humbling and I am extremely grateful.

Thanks to everyone who took part in the TOTMs. It is great to see so many taking part and the ideas and inspirations I've got every month from the entries has been fantastic. Also to everyone who took the time to vote every month.

I just hope now that someone will step up to the mark and keep the section going now that the interest is there. It would be a real shame to see it lost.

Finally, thanks once again to GK! What a section you have been responsible for! It is a real credit to you in keeping everything running so smoothly and keeping the interest there and for sorting out and posting these prizes. Thank you!

Thanks everyone!
    One of the best skills that an angler can ever develop is knowing the difference between passing the time and wasting it!

Well done Jockiescott.
    I don't know nothing about the book but I've had many many bottles of Old Fettrey and its superb.
    Its not a necking whisky but a couple of drams on a Saturday night.
    Enjoy both prizes.

The prize well deserved and very nice indeed, congratulations one more time Jockiescott

Quote Originally Posted by angusfisher View Post
    Well done Jockiescott.
    I don't know nothing about the book but I've had many many bottles of Old Fettrey and its superb.
    Its not a necking whisky but a couple of drams on a Saturday night.
    Enjoy both prizes.
    Sounds like my kind of tipple. I'll find out later on tonight. Thanks angusfisher!
    One of the best skills that an angler can ever develop is knowing the difference between passing the time and wasting it!

Quote Originally Posted by Andrzej View Post
    The prize well deserved and very nice indeed, congratulations one more time Jockiescott
    Thank you Andrzej!

I still feel a bit guilty as I feel you were hard done by.

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Jockiescott View Post
    Thank you Andrzej!

Thank you!
    Don't feel guilty jockiescott enjoy your book (which I'm going to purchase) and your whisky which you throughly deserve 👍🏻 for years you've continually showcased fantastic fly's on the forum
    Last edited by Lamson v10; 11-01-2020 at 09:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jockiescott View Post
    Thank you Andrzej!

Thank you!
    Please don't be, it's a fun after all