Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  204

View Poll Results: Who tied your favourite fly from the June 2018 Tie of the Month competition?

Voters
34. This poll is closed
  • Jockiescott

3 8.82%
  • Andrzej

2 5.88%
  • Silver Seeker

2 5.88%
  • Torrish

0 0%
  • Dr PatrickT

6 17.65%
  • Johnevs

3 8.82%
  • Starburst Shrimp

1 2.94%
  • nwsalar

4 11.76%
  • GaryD

3 8.82%
  • Canewizard

0 0%
  • Perry Poker

7 20.59%
  • AlanT

1 2.94%
  • Grassy_Knollington

2 5.88%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Ade View Post
    How not a silver Stoat Tail? What about a regular Stoat Tail then that doesn't use Stoat Tail and is one of my all-time favourites for Salmon and Sea Trout in the summer?

Ade
    Get it entered Ade!

Default #betterlatethannever

After a very busy month this is the first time ive been able to tie a fly.
    So here it is; this is a type of elver that I tie for grilse and sea trout just above the tidal pools. Great with a big downstream mend and allowed to skite across the front of their noses. The eyes may not be to everyones liking but give it a try.

Tied on a size 7 Salar.

20180630_204645-jpg

50ce16dd-ec7b-45bd-8301-e145de973f93-jpeg

Extra time in every sense of the word.

Hi everyone, the Poll is up and the entrants are summarised on the first post of the thread.

As usual, great tying from everyone, interesting and tidy - which is great. Personally, I'm torn between voting for any one of 3 of them and I'd give them all a swim.

Thanks for the entries and get your votes in please.

All the best

GK

Any more votes out there? Only 28 so far, the Poll will be open until tomorrow.

If you havenít voted then please take the time to look through the entries on Post 1 of the thread and cast your vote.

Thanks

GK

Default June TOTM Winners

Thanks for the extra votes everybody.

The winner is: Perry Poker Well done, sometimes the simplest ideas are the best and I suspect that's the one that most people would fish.

In second place is Dr PatrickT, next to the Silver Doctor the Dunkeld is up there in my all time favourite flies and some of yours too.

Finally, in third place is nwsalar another immaculate fly there and one that would certainly catch fish - if they were there...

Thanks for the all of entries a great collection of flies for Salmon or Trout!

Regards

GK

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123