Zpey Instinct

jimmy 84

Reaction score
Ive just brought the 14ft 6" instinct and ive got to say it cast really well and you get so much feel through the rod. im really pleased with it ive got to say.

silverleapers

Reaction score
I'm hiding mine under the bed...

Oh my....all my EU buddies are raving about these rods :rolleyes:....you leave me no choice:mad:...guess I will be ringing Bonaventure for a rod this summer...:eek:

The wife...hmmmmm....sometimes I wish I never taught her to fly fish...my friend just pokes any new gun or rod into his collection and his wife doesn't even notice....mine would be like..."Ok, where did you get the new Instinct!!!:mad: And keep your grubby sticky little fingers outta my fly vest....I'm missing a shooting head that matches that rod!"

Cheers;
Silverleapers

Last edited:

ubbi

Reaction score
Oh my....all my EU buddies are raving about these rods :rolleyes:....you leave me no choice:mad:...guess I will be ringing Bonaventure for a rod this summer...:eek:

The wife...hmmmmm....sometimes I wish I never taught her to fly fish...my friend just pokes any new gun or rod into his collection and his wife doesn't even notice....mine would be like..."Ok, where did you get the new Instinct!!!:mad: And keep your grubby sticky little fingers outta my fly vest....I'm missing a shooting head that matches that rod!"

Cheers;
Silverleapers

ah ah ah ..ok but the other side of the coin is that you can have a great discount when buying more Instincts :D

cheers
ubbi

silverleapers

Reaction score
ah ah ah ..ok but the other side of the coin is that you can have a great discount when buying more Instincts :D

cheers
ubbi

I tried that one Xmas...I gave her a new fly fishing outfit (that I just happened to like:rolleyes::eek: - not that she'd ever let me touch it!!)....I got a new snow blower the next xmas :eek:

Cheers;
SL

ubbi

Reaction score
I tried that one Xmas...I gave her a new fly fishing outfit (that I just happened to like:rolleyes::eek: - not that she'd ever let me touch it!!)....I got a new snow blower the next xmas :eek:

Cheers;
SL

ah ah ah i think your wife is in love with you ;)

callum hepburn

Banned
Reaction score
anyone doing deal son these at the moemnt?

cheers
joe

im busy looking for a 15 ft instinct, i wil let you know what i find, there is 1 on ebay but i have seen them before on offer half the price, i will email le boutique zpey tomo.

JoeE

Reaction score
am loking at a 12 or 12 9 rod from them.

Let me know what you find out. Seen that one on ebay but its not what am after. Either one of these or the newer Infinity model

JoeE

Reaction score
It would be hard to better Le boutique zpey, am in contact with him and hes given me a nice offer with a chance to try before I commit as well.

Mikeymike

Reaction score
Need more info from you regarding this deal. You may have to make up the rest by paying import duty so watch out.....:eek:

email them, between EU countrys there are no taxes. I know they have some 13,3, 13,7 and 15 left but not many

Mikeymike

Reaction score
What comes with the $600 package?

a Instinct rod will come, email them and ask

I asked them earlier and 500 Euro incl shipping for 13,3' in EU
a little bit more for the 13,7' and 15 ' cause their leangth

Last edited:

Eminem

Reaction score
Sorry just spotted your Swedish link. The Dollar cost threw me a bit as they only appear to show SKr and Eur prices online. Their prices are keen but it all depends on how good a deal you are getting from France though :rolleyes:

JoeE

Reaction score
a Instinct rod will come, email them and ask

I asked them earlier and 500 Euro incl shipping for 13,3' in EU
a little bit more for the 13,7' and 15 ' cause their leangth

the offer I have been made is 650euro for the Infinity 12ft 6" #8 with 2 shooting heads and running line, shipped to Ireland for €650 with the option to return if not happy with it.

Wonder if the other ones can better that?

kgm

Reaction score
Anyone in Ireland have a Zpey double hander that I could try a cast with, thanks.

Last edited:

speers

Reaction score
anbody tried these yet?

Competition 15'#10 - Zpey

Zpey have a valid point,
The actions of the different Zpey fly rods have always intrigued fly fishers all over the world.

Deep, powerful, smooth and with relatively tough tips and short stroke lengths. Actions made for fly fishing, but also performing in different kinds of competitive fly casting; to a certain level, that is. Performing to a certain level was not good enough for Zpey, of course, so we decided to design a full range of Competition Fly Rods and to present them to the market in 2010.
why is it that they seem to be able to produce a rod that seems to be realy resposive with a powerfull action.

I tried one of there rods at a blenheim a good few years back, and a was very tempted to buy one , the blanks realy are nice.

Last edited:

Mikeymike

Reaction score
Competition

anbody tried these yet?

Competition 15'#10 - Zpey

Zpey have a valid point,
The actions of the different Zpey fly rods have always intrigued fly fishers all over the world.

Deep, powerful, smooth and with relatively tough tips and short stroke lengths. Actions made for fly fishing, but also performing in different kinds of competitive fly casting; to a certain level, that is. Performing to a certain level was not good enough for Zpey, of course, so we decided to design a full range of Competition Fly Rods and to present them to the market in 2010.
why is it that they seem to be able to produce a rod that seems to be realy resposive with a powerfull action.

I tried one of there rods at a blenheim a good few years back, and a was very tempted to buy one , the blanks realy are nice.

I now that Westforkfly has one 15 and one 16 ' Competion on their website for bargainprice 745-795 euro incl shipping