Your Biggest Gripe, 1 only

marty31

Reaction score
day rods turning up on the other bank, getting out of their car ready for their allocated 9.00 am starting time, then looking over to the opposite private beat, seeing rods fishing, then looking obviously displeased because they wrongly thought they had the right to be first rod through the best holding pool.

pellinore

Reaction score
Turning up on a day ticket and getting put on the bum pools in the morning and all the fish have been hooked in the best pools by the afternoon by the resident week anglers.

Coneheads

Reaction score
I should of named this thread Your Biggest Fishing Gripe, 1 only,

I think most gripes have been posted here , got to agree with all the fishing gripes members have posted

salmo76

Reaction score
People jumping infront of you and then Snap T casting like a jetski scaring every fish within a 20 mile radius :rolleyes:
Funny you should say that as a couple of days ago I was fishing a river around 40 yds wide and from 500 yds away I saw spray coming off the water as if a jet ski was zooming around, headed downstream to see what the commotion was all about and it was just someone "fly fishing" down the pool.

Coneheads

Reaction score
Funny you should say that as a couple of days ago I was fishing a river around 40 yds wide and from 500 yds away I saw spray coming off the water as if a jet ski was zooming around, headed downstream to see what the commotion was all about and it was just someone "fly fishing" down the pool.
Snap T cast , is just a fancy I can do that cast ! the most waste of energy , jet ski, rod swishing cast, who ever came up with this cast should be shot with sheite

Isisalar

Reaction score
People in mostly people carriers but some in vans pulling alongside and completely blocking your view when trying to enter a roundabout.

FaughanPurple

Reaction score
Like others, Trolls!

This is a great place to be a member of...if the 'management' could actually stamp them out. (y)

Another one for Trolls or indeed Social Media.

It gives a platform anonymous or not, to people who really shouldn't have one. They can spout absolute nonsense on things they clearly know nothing about yet think they know everything there is to know.

Just don't ask these people to prove their opinions or show them actual facts. They've only gone and caught you then, apparently.