Yorkshire worms

Stuart1108

Reaction score
Selling worms guy said they would be here tomorrow when I ordered them today good turn around time looking forward to putting them through a running river if we get rain sunday ive been fly fishing lately and just getting hammerd of par

Chriscampbell

Reaction score
That the ones off eBay? Was considering ordering some myself but due to stayin in a flat don’t have anywhere to store them so will need order couple days before I’m going out that’s a great turnaround

Rosslinden0

Reaction score
I used to order the big bag from there, good worms that get sent in a cardboard box that fits through your letterbox, they used to give you a voucher for 10% off your next order too.
Had a few salmon on them but they're deadly for the sea trout in tidal pools in this low water.
I kept them for weeks at a time in a dark cool cupboard, though if you see any starting to die use them up quick as I found when one died it seemed to kill others and nothing worse than the smell of dead worms.

Stuart1108

Reaction score
Came the next day well packaged and good size for sea trout and salmon was very happy with the service only problem was the bbc weather lied and there was hardly any rain so was pointless buying them in the first place so they are safe in my new wormery until I need them

Rosslinden0

Reaction score
Came the next day well packaged and good size for sea trout and salmon was very happy with the service only problem was the bbc weather lied and there was hardly any rain so was pointless buying them in the first place so they are safe in my new wormery until I need them
I'm sure their website said they weren't sending any deliveries out till the 29th? Was looking to get some myself

Rosslinden0

Reaction score
That's mine just arrived, square box(supposed to be in one that fits through the letterbox) so had to collect it from a neighbours and no discount voucher for next order like they used to do 👎, worms look good though, off down the leven to give them a swim

Stuart1108

Reaction score
That's mine just arrived, square box(supposed to be in one that fits through the letterbox) so had to collect it from a neighbours and no discount voucher for next order like they used to do 👎, worms look good though, off down the leven to give them a swim
Mine came and bbc said there was gna be lots rain and there wasn't so i have bought a wormery and got it on go save me paying for worms every time I need them and I can just fatten them up myself

Stuart1108

Reaction score
Can you post a pic of your wormery, wondering if I should get one.
Only a wee fat brownie about a pound for my efforts.
I done it years ago was worth it then but had kid and didn't have the time i put about 50 worms in it these will breed I will fatten up and they will make compost to if they breed loads and you have to many give or sell to anglers u know but they self populate so there is enough for the food this is just 1 tray in use i have 4 trays take a year for all to get going

Attachments

Rosslinden0

Reaction score
I done it years ago was worth it then but had kid and didn't have the time i put about 50 worms in it these will breed I will fatten up and they will make compost to if they breed loads and you have to many give or sell to anglers u know but they self populate so there is enough for the food this is just 1 tray in use i have 4 trays take a year for all to get going
Thanks, i wonder how often and how many you can harvest from it, cant imagine theyd breed fast enough to be worming all the time