Yokanga Gold

bankwheel

Reaction score
BBC90FF8-54F8-4302-AC5B-F7177C232980.jpeg
960A3A8D-FEFD-440E-8467-4D089CACB1B0.jpeg

bankwheel

Reaction score
Yep got a few left, to be fair the gold ones are soft and prone to breaking or bending but the shape is fantastic

bankwheel

Reaction score
Ok I use orange SSS thread by Frodin then copper wire as a tag then sunburst yellow fox for the tail, no flash at this point and make sure and tie the tail in thin. Gold lagurtun flat braid for the body, then orange for wing again tied thin and just a fraction shorter than the tail, Next an orange hackle wound or tied as a throat depending on hook size then a black fox wing again thin and shorter than the first wing, add flash if required. brush the hair together to get the mix correct. Really easy tying, check Davie McPhails video on you tube

Linloskin

Reaction score
Ok I use orange SSS thread by Frodin then copper wire as a tag then sunburst yellow fox for the tail, no flash at this point and make sure and tie the tail in thin. Gold lagurtun flat braid for the body, then orange for wing again tied thin and just a fraction shorter than the tail, Next an orange hackle wound or tied as a throat depending on hook size then a black fox wing again thin and shorter than the first wing, add flash if required. brush the hair together to get the mix correct. Really easy tying, check Davie McPhails video on you tube
Thanks BW - dont know why, but the sunburst tail, underwing and orange look coarser than fox in the photo - more like a fine bucktail. Thanks for sharing - will give some a go!

LL

bankwheel

Reaction score
Thanks BW - dont know why, but the sunburst tail, underwing and orange look coarser than fox in the photo - more like a fine bucktail. Thanks for sharing - will give some a go!

LL
Yes I tied a couple with bucktail tail but I think they are better with the Fox