Woohoo, I'm off the mark...

Fruin

Reaction score
River Tummel. Hover/intermediate head, fast sinking polyleader, 4 foot leader and a Gold Bodied Willie Gunn.

JulyTourist

Reaction score
Nice fish, and I like your hat...... Do you prefer the hover head to a floater? I have an AFS floater kit on order and am wondering about getting the hover head as well...... Many thanks, JT

Fruin

Reaction score
Nice fish, and I like your hat...... Do you prefer the hover head to a floater? I have an AFS floater kit on order and am wondering about getting the hover head as well...... Many thanks, JT

I don't really have a preference of a particular density of shooting head. I do like the Guideline hov/int that I was using today. I took a guess at what line to use at the start of the day and fortunately got it right. The set up was coming round nicely and only occasionally catching the bottom, which is probably about right for this time of year.

Last edited:

Jock

Reaction score
Beautiful fish,well done.
More serious matters,WHERE'S YOUR SFF BADGE??:)

DB, think it might have clashed with the Firhill head gear:rolleyes::D Gary is very fashion conscious as you can tell from the pics:rolleyes:
Well done Gary:D:D:D

ibm59

Reaction score
Nice rawner , Gary !:p

I'll get my own coat on the way out :D

Cracking springer.:)
Well done.:cool:

mows

Reaction score
nice fish

Cracker Fruin. but expect a knock on the door from the fashion police any minute now.

Cheers

Mows

kgm

Reaction score
Great fish, nice hat, shame aboot the badge, but would ye ever keep yer legs together when posing with the prize. Well done Fruin.