Whyte v Chisora

Reaction score
Watched this last night. Best heavyweight fight I've seen in a long time. Neither the greatest boxer skill wise but a real old fight till you have nothing left. Worth a watch if you can find it. I bet on the loser of course. I thought he should have won but I was slightly biased. If Derek could only improve his stamina he'd be far too good for Dylan. And to think these two warriors got paid a fraction of the bodybuilder fighting a fat teacher on top of the bill. Anyway was a good fight and thankfully neither of them seemed to be too badly hurt.
Maybe a rematch would be in order and I'd certainly pay to see it. Quite happy to see a proper match up and these two guys would deserve their money.

Chester

Reaction score
Really enjoyed this fight.

I would imagine those that spent a small fortune to actually be there would also appreciate getting some value for money, after watching Joshua beat a bloke he totally outclassed, with what looked like a tournament bout. He actually looked terrified every time AJ came forward.

If it hadn't been for the great undercard fight, there would have been a lot of folk thinking 'hold on! I've just paid £xxx to see Eddie Hearn announce AJ has a decent opponent to fight next time out!!'

Reaction score
I agree Chester. I just hope that it is as tough an opponent next as you think. If it's the klitchko that fought Fury then it's not much of a prospect. Looks every day of his age last time out. Maybe hung around just a couple of fights too much. I hope he proves me wrong and beats AJ and then retires. Can't see it though but could be another quick knockout. Still looks a really weak division. Didn't see Parker fight but from what I read he has limitations, like wilder and AJ. AJ looks the best just now but he still hasn't fought anyone and I'll reserve judgement on how good he is until he's maybe fought Parker, Ortiz, or Wilder. Fury beat Klitchko and there's many, including a boxing fan on here who still thought that he wasn't up to much.

Lamson v10

Reaction score
The undercard fights were definitely alot better, the white and chisora fight was worth the money itself the Joshua fight which was a major disappointment

Reaction score
I was at the manchester arena last night and it really was a barnstormer of a fight. No doubt about it, it was very close but i personally thought chisora might just have nicked it. If he hadn't been running on empty the last few rounds he would've got the decision.