White stuff

Lamson v10

Reaction score
Had to brush the van this morning as our first wee bit a snow fell last night

_20201203_073424.JPG

_20201203_073343.JPG

Rrrr

Reaction score
Weve not had any real snow at my place since i bough snow sock things for my car.

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

OURTREV

Reaction score
Never see that down here anymore and if they did have half an inch the place would come to a prompt full stop.. ☃️

Lamson v10

Reaction score
Weve not had any real snow at my place since i bough snow sock things for my car.

This was the road at the back of my house 2 years ago the snow drifts were 9ft deep
DSC_0400_1.JPG

DSC_0410_1.JPG

Talla absolutely loves the snow

DSC_0412.JPG

This morning is worse with about 8in lying already, managed to get to the end of the road but couldn't get down the hill as two cars were stuck

_20201204_062726.JPG

Rrrr

Reaction score
This was the road at the back of my house 2 years ago the snow drifts were 9ft deep
View attachment 53443

View attachment 53444

Talla absolutely loves the snow

View attachment 53446

This morning is worse with about 8in lying already, managed to get to the end of the road but couldn't get down the hill as two cars were stuck

View attachment 53447
I think thats when i bought the snow sock things. Itl be 2 years in feb as we got snowed in on the river on the first day of the season.

seeking

Reaction score
Yorkshire (were there a god it'd be god's own coun
Luckily Joe and Jill Public have just shown how compliant (suspension of fundamental liberties, muzzling, no protests allowed) they can be about something else they can't change so HMG can again continue to pull the wool over folks eyes and the tw@tterers will just carry on bleating about how we need to "go green".

Great timing, Saint Dave and Brian's son Prince Willie have been pumping up the rhetoric whilst the populace is being ordered to ditch cars and stay at home.

Normally I'm a fan of all things Swedish in these times, but on this subject I can see a small schoolgirl sized error...

keirross

Reaction score
This C02's a proper Monster. We must de-carbonize immediately or else plagues of drought (and floods), will necessarily ensue. Hello, China cf. UN Paris Agreement Incorp.

Wintery stuff currently with Ochil snow to about 300' with a NW wind hollering in and across the living room maybe c/o La Niña. Great stuff, weather! :).

Hardyreels

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ah the joys of snow, the cabin is built on stilts approximately 40" off the ground but 48" at highest point. This is done so that you do not need to dig a hole to find the door.

This is the same side of the building last winter

It could be worse but this was bad enough to kill most of the moose out there. Total snow in the area was over 10 foot. After it settles and loses the loft the depth at the cabin was 6 foot according to my iron rod.

Keep plenty of wood stacked and ready and maybe put a Skidoo in the garage.

Finglas

Reaction score
Ah the joys of snow, the cabin is built on stilts approximately 40" off the ground but 48" at highest point. This is done so that you do not need to dig a hole to find the door.

This is the same side of the building last winter

It could be worse but this was bad enough to kill most of the moose out there. Total snow in the area was over 10 foot. After it settles and loses the loft the depth at the cabin was 6 foot according to my iron rod.

Keep plenty of wood stacked and ready and maybe put a Skidoo in the garage.

wow that is impressive! Must be a considerable weight in the snow resting on your roof too....

Jamie