White Lightning Shrimp

SnapT14

Reaction score
A little white and sunburst combo tied almost like a ghillie with bucktail tied 3/4 length on the underbody. A good pattern for spring but will surely work well in coloured water or on a bright day.... white.... ⚡ .... ? ! Didn't think this one needed J.C

20201114_124757.jpg

Andrew B

Reaction score
That’s a real beaut and I agree about the jungle cock. It’s worth noting that the Victorians didn’t look for colour in jungle cock and prefered to use the palest or even white looking eyes.

G

GEK79

A little white and sunburst combo tied almost like a ghillie with bucktail tied 3/4 length on the underbody. A good pattern for spring but will surely work well in coloured water or on a bright day.... white.... ⚡ .... ? ! Didn't think this one needed J.C

View attachment 52378
Will have to see if I can order some online as that looks amazing.

nickolas

Reaction score

View attachment 52378
Very nice, bit like a white wing on a double, maybe at the end of the day in autumn.?

Lamson v10

Reaction score
Both cracking looking fly's Nathan and again perfectly tyed ? I wouldn't hesitate to use them at any point of the day in the autumn never mind just the end of the day ?. I've caught and seen plenty caught on white wings throughout the day

Grassy_Knollington

Reaction score
Both great, the second one is a cracker! The style of the first fly works with all the classic hair wings.

Nice tying as always(y)