What's your favourite TV series of all time or what do you recommend ?

lefthandup

Reaction score
I just love bingeing on some of the great shows that are available , currently I've just finished series two of Gomorrah and would highly recommend.... brilliantly shot and quite brutal... what's your favourite or recommendations ?

budge

Reaction score
I just love bingeing on some of the great shows that are available , currently I've just finished series two of Gomorrah and would highly recommend.... brilliantly shot and quite brutal... what's your favourite or recommendations ?
Not a series but something that makes me laugh even after the umpteenth time of watching - Father Ted

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

wilkinson shrimp

Reaction score
Shetland gripping storylines and beautiful scenery

Safranfoer

Reaction score
Ozark, Succession, The Sopranos. Gomorrah is on my list - my business partner says it’s the best series he’s ever seen.

carbisdale caster

Reaction score
What are you even asking for, you've series 3 and 4 of Gomorrah to get through yet man :)

If you enjoyed Gomorrah then you must watch the film "The Immortal" but NOT UNTIL you've at least watched series 3 first (there's trailers on youtube but contain spoilers if you're not that far ahead)
P.S. Series 5 isn't too far away :)

NT8R

Reaction score
Succession, Narcos, Ratched, Bates Motel, Breaking Bad, Boardwalk Empire, Making of a Murderer are all up there. Gomorrah was excellent I totally binged that. Peaky Blinders of course too.

westie4566

Reaction score
Succession, Narcos, Ratched, Bates Motel, Breaking Bad, Boardwalk Empire, Making of a Murderer are all up there. Gomorrah was excellent I totally binged that. Peaky Blinders of course too.
Empire was a fav of mine. That said I'm not really a binge watcher, I enjoy the anticipation of a new episode of anything.

Been really enjoying 'The Great' on Sunday nights of late.

Peaky Blinder's is barred...they're currently breaking all Covid travel regs filming 50 odd miles north of here 😂

budge

Reaction score
Think I'd better get mi coat ! It's all a bit too serious fer me

Safranfoer

Reaction score
Recent for me has been Succession , Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan and Ozark.
I can’t wait for Succession to return. My favourite lockdown show by a long way. Just finished Ozark. The commitment to never turning a light on is impressive. It’d all look much less bleak if you could see what you’re doing, Marty...

Safranfoer

Reaction score
Definitely not but my choice of viewing is something uplifting and funny during the current miserable climate.

Schitt’s Creek, This Is Us and Ted Lasso have been my favourite pick me ups.

lefthandup

Reaction score
Mindhunter was superb mate. A bit slow but gripping and the serial killers were very well portrayed 👍
Absolutely...I was gutted when they stopped filming the next series... especially as it was just picking up on the BTK serial killer.

budge

Reaction score
I think I've lived a sheltered life ? serial killers and murders just wind me up I need something light hearted and trivial before I hit the sack. Maybe memories of the hammer horrors keeping me awake as a kid lol.