Welly slap.

Tim1984

Reaction score
Anyone know how I can stop this at the top of my wellies as I walk it’s so annoying only have spindly legs ha ha ;)

Lewis.Chessman

Reaction score
Could you cut the top off some old boot socks and either glue them around the inside top of your wellies or just fold them over an inch or two to pad them out? The latter would be a washable option but possibly more prone to slip.

budge

Reaction score
Two options
1. Roll the welly tops down like Jimmy cricket.
2. Drink plenty beer and eat greasy takeaways for a year.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Rrrr

Reaction score
Get zip ups and just leave them unzipped like the cool kids do

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Night Hawk

Reaction score
Anyone know how I can stop this at the top of my wellies as I walk it’s so annoying only have spindly legs ha ha ;)
Buy a cheap garden kneeling pad and cut strips to glue to the inside top of your wellies. You can get them in different colours and thickness.

seth

Reaction score
Still got parts of my calf’s were the hair never grows due to welly’s rubbing my legs, when I lived on the farm it was all I wore, apart from shoes at school, I used to fold the tops down, which did help a bit, at school you could tell the farmers sons, they all had a red ring around there calf’s, as mentioned welly’s and shorts don’t go together.

Cyclops

Sang-Froid
Reaction score
When I was a lad, I used to have moon boot wellies for the snow, came with a detachable thick padded neoprene liner sock .....should hunt for something like that, a welly liner sock

Tyke

Reaction score
I had to give a pair of Aigle wellies away because they were so tight in the calf that they gripped me and gave me cramp when I walked up hill & my calf muscles expanded with the extra effort.

Try these instead, they were certainly tighter than any others I have had.

Tyke.