Wee Hitch's

Perrypokemon

Reaction score
I had a wee shot at fishing the hitch a cpl a weeks ago up the northie and quite enjoyed it πŸ‘πŸ» I fished one from the old man's box as I never had any so thought I'd better add a few to the armoury, these were first off the vice and the hole still to be drilled in them

View attachment 47876

Those hands have never done a proper days work in their entire life. They look just like my mothers and all she ever did was swig gin and play bingo.

OH NO THEY HAVEN'T 🀣

Lamson v10

Reaction score
Those hands have never done a proper days work in their entire life. They look just like my mothers and all she ever did was swig gin and play bingo.

OH NO THEY HAVEN'T 🀣
They've certainly had a good break from hard graft this past few month's πŸ˜‚ seem to be making up for it at the moment 😭 oh yes I am 😁.

Thank you sir πŸ‘πŸ»

westie4566

Reaction score
Hot needle on the bottom Arnold, job done.

There used to be a whole lot of argument re which side to make the hole on depending on which bank you were fishing from, it was all b'ollocks.

No need for a beard either, but add one if it works for you (y) It's all about the wake and keeping the wee beasties up on the surface. Honestly a pinch of hair on top of a plain tube will work just as well.

Lamson v10

Reaction score
Hot needle on the bottom Arnold, job done.

There used to be a whole lot of argument re which side to make the hole on depending on which bank you were fishing from, it was all b'ollocks.

No need for a beard either, but add one if it works for you (y) It's all about the wake and keeping the wee beasties up on the surface. Honestly a pinch of hair on top of a plain tube will work just as well.
I done some more with and without the beard and just the hole to stick in the bottom of them πŸ‘πŸ», I can't help myself when I sit at the vice sometimes and thank God I got another cpl of fly boxes when at GAC on sunday 😁 I'm gonna need a trailer for them soon πŸ˜‚

westie4566

Reaction score
I done some more with and without the beard and just the hole to stick in the bottom of them πŸ‘πŸ», I can't help myself when I sit at the vice sometimes and thank God I got another cpl of fly boxes when at GAC on sunday 😁 I'm gonna need a trailer for them soon πŸ˜‚
Are there any flytying materials left on Scotland???? πŸ˜… πŸ˜…