We need this to happen in the UK.

strowan lea

Reaction score
Fantastic video, thanks for sharing. We can only hope the people with power are aware of what can happen , and if not, make sure they know. Surely , now is the time for the SNP to explain why they not only support salmon farming around our coast, but actually support doubling it! ? Febs are also a nightmare on my local river Earn.

rubberwellie

Reaction score
Great to see somebody leading the way.

The sad thing is that nobody over here is applying the level of political pressure that could pave the way for the UK to follow suit. This is the sort of video that should be reposted on the facebook page of every fishing club in the country, or the website of every angling related business including tackle suppliers, fishpal and private salmon beats.

Boris has made a commitment to 'build back greener'. Is there any reason why land based fish farms can't be a part of that, other than the salmon fishing community doesn't have a loud enough voice.

Salad Dodger

Reaction score
I’ve just ordered the book “Not on My Watch” written by Alexandra Morton, which tells her story of the fight against the fish farms.