Wading Staff * reduced *

SnapT14

Reaction score
Thermo Wade wading stick
A collapsible, Well made wading stick/thermometer takes water temperature while fishing. Works well however it's not getting used.

Excellent condition and cones with original neoprene pouch with belt strap so you can fasten it to a wading belt

* reduced * £50 posted......

Last edited:

ian74

Reaction score
Out walking poles twist turn they lock and take the weight w

I made a couple for me my son and friends out walking poles wrap 3 turns 50mm lead above the spike cap take cap of poles wrap from top to bottom with insulating tape it cost all in £5 for the pole £1.40 for the tape and £1 for the lead out a scrap yard you can add 1.5 mtrs bungie for over your shoulder and twist collapsible as well work great it's 5 years and still in use
Somebody is trying to sell something... you’re not helping!👎
& no, I don’t know him!

Last edited:

thursodog

Reaction score
Out walking poles twist turn they lock and take the weight w

I made a couple for me my son and friends out walking poles wrap 3 turns 50mm lead above the spike cap take cap of poles wrap from top to bottom with insulating tape it cost all in £5 for the pole £1.40 for the tape and £1 for the lead out a scrap yard you can add 1.5 mtrs bungie for over your shoulder and twist collapsible as well work great it's 5 years and still in use
Not the done thing when someone is trying to sell an item which incidentally is of good quality imo.
I don't know the seller

junior

Reaction score
I am so sorry for the mix up I didn't read the post correctly I thought the post was on wadding staffs in general not on selling one again I am sorry the one you got is top class not like a home made one