VPN

jimmythefish

Reaction score
Here a cracking deal lads,for those of you who need, or use a vpn,I’ve just bought a years sub for IP VANISH,for £20.80p this usually retails at around the £80 to £90 mark.You can also share it among the family as they let you install it on at least 10 devices,So if you’re in the market for a Top of the market VPN (especially on fire stick etc ) it’s a cracker of a deal. Just type in IP VANISH and follow the guide 👍

paddymc

Reaction score
Here a cracking deal lads,for those of you who need, or use a vpn,I’ve just bought a years sub for IP VANISH,for £20.80p this usually retails at around the £80 to £90 mark.You can also share it among the family as they let you install it on at least 10 devices,So if you’re in the market for a Top of the market VPN (especially on fire stick etc ) it’s a cracker of a deal. Just type in IP VANISH and follow the guide 👍
Have you a link to the offer jtf?

Chicharito

Reaction score
I have tried a few different VPN's when on holiday in Italy to try and watch UK programmes, none worked last time I was there in 2020.

pjthunt

Reaction score
I have tried a few different VPN's when on holiday in Italy to try and watch UK programmes, none worked last time I was there in 2020.
You used to be able to use a VPN to watch i-player on the internet, but now the BBC seemed to have stopped that and it seems to be no longer possible, though some VPN providers are still claiming that it is still possible.

alan

Reaction score
Couldn't be arsed to tell you the truth.
Don't know it and won't be using it. Tele's shite as it is don't need to add to it.
Alan

alan

Reaction score
"If you don't know the answer, then there is no such a thing as a daft question".
If you work in a dangerous environment this is a very good mantra to follow.
Always started a toolbox talk with that statement.

simonjh98

Reaction score
Nothing of the sort, educate yourself
Absolutely Joe, The best thing I've ever used. You would be a fool not to be using a VPN in this day and age. Safest way to browse online especially on public networks. Data is encrypted when you use a VPN so you could even use your online banking safely on a public network.

You can also purchase subscriptions from other nations for the same services you use for cheaper such as software and airline tickets etc.