Vosseler passion reels

Fall prince

Reaction score
Anyone had any experience with these? I have never ever used anything other than hardy. Thoughts?
4D0415ED-345B-4526-BD80-D7C3E62CA2E3.jpeg

Fall prince

Reaction score
I owed 2 Salmologic reels, these are based on them with a different finish and ported plates.

Good drag on them and Vosseler have good customer service once you get a hold of them
Thank you 🙏

The flying Scotsman

Reaction score
I owed 2 Salmologic reels, these are based on them with a different finish and ported plates.

Good drag on them and Vosseler have good customer service once you get a hold of them
How do they sound mate?
Been saving up for a loop classic but might consider one of these if they have a decent click to them

DrPatrickT

Reaction score
Vosseler are great reels - I have S3s and DC4s. They are relatively silent which I like, and never had a problem with them. Also have a look at this thread - there is a good copy of a Vosseler out there - which I also have that is pretty much identical - and if you can still get it at low price - well worth getting...I managed to get one for 50 quid.

Bruino

Reaction score
I have the same reel in the racing red finish ;) Fantastic finish, super smooth drag with next to no start up inertia, very quiet purr on retrieve and when fish takes line. The rim is very highly polished and I think if you are not careful it could be easily marked, this season landed 2 high teen fish