Vintage goods? Can anyone help me?

Lyoung

Reaction score
Hello,
I wonder could any kind person Could help me on this forum. My uncle passed away recently he loved the fishing. I don’t know anything about it I’m female and hate worms so not really my scene lol. Anyway he has left me these two lovely frames and I have no idea what they are called or if you can buy them etc. I’m just curious for a wee bit more info on them as I have searched online to no avail. Many thanks Lisa

Attachments

• D9D966AB-A005-4C6B-A3E4-43ECA6386F0D.jpeg
    D9D966AB-A005-4C6B-A3E4-43ECA6386F0D.jpeg
    120.7 KB · Views: 106

Auldghillie

Reaction score
Hello,
I wonder could any kind person Could help me on this forum. My uncle passed away recently he loved the fishing. I don’t know anything about it I’m female and hate worms so not really my scene lol. Anyway he has left me these two lovely frames and I have no idea what they are called or if you can buy them etc. I’m just curious for a wee bit more info on them as I have searched online to no avail. Many thanks Lisa
Maybe mail these photos to the site sponsor, Turner, for an opinion. I’ve a similar piece of memorabilia. AG

Oscar

Reaction score
Hi there.

I suspect the spinners in the little boxes may be more valuable than the large display boxes tbh, but best to check with the forum sponsor.

The ‘Alcocks’ one on the left may be particularly valuable if it’s old.

Amazing what has value these days!

Oscar.