Vancouver Island fishing

Birkin

Reaction score
After the bears pictures I thought I better put one in of my best catch today as well.

A nice Coho
20171004_124939 (2).jpg

Last edited:

Big Ben

Reaction score
After the bears pictures I thought I better put one in of my best catch today as well.

A nice Coho
View attachment 23723

Looks like you are having a great time Alan with weather to boot!!

How long till you get back mate? We fly out on the 24th heading to the Fraser again. Very much looking forward to wrestling with a few big Kings!!

All the best

Ben

MCXFisher

Reaction score
Many thanks for posting. I have fond memories of catching Coho and Chinook on the Island, including the Gold, 35 years ago on a single handed Daiwa #6 sea trout rod. I therefore much enjoyed your blog, thank you.

Birkin

Reaction score
Looks like you are having a great time Alan with weather to boot!!

How long till you get back mate? We fly out on the 24th heading to the Fraser again. Very much looking forward to wrestling with a few big Kings!!

All the best

Ben
Back on the 16th. Fishing average as we need water to bring in more fish. We do have the Campbell which has the hydro and a secret place which you have been to but don't mention or the whole of the Island will turn up.

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk

Big Ben

Reaction score
Back on the 16th. Fishing average as we need water to bring in more fish. We do have the Campbell which has the hydro and a secret place which you have been to but don't mention or the whole of the Island will turn up.

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk

Wouldn't dare say a word Sir :)