Valuation help please - Marquis Salmon 3 & spools

Clydebuilt

Reaction score
Edit: have removed pics as it looks like a "For Sale" thread

Trying to put a price on a decent Marquis 3 (Brass foot model) plus 3 extra spools and lines etc but looking on that big auction site, it's hard to get a decent ball park figure?

Struggling to shift my other reels for sale just now (which I think are fairly priced?), maybe just wrong time of the year, but wondered what the general consensus is to a good price / value of the value of this lot with lines, all barely used:

Hope you can help

Cheers

Cb

Last edited:

WillowMan

Reaction score
The value for a private sale not trade in would be about £175 for the reel with line and case.
The spools with lines would be about £70 each.

If you sell as a job lot then ask for £320 ono

Thanks WM

Clydebuilt

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies and PM's chaps, at least I now know what I'm working with.

Much appreciated

Cheers

Cb

Hardie82

Reaction score
Edit: have removed pics as it looks like a "For Sale" thread

Trying to put a price on a decent Marquis 3 (Brass foot model) plus 3 extra spools and lines etc but looking on that big auction site, it's hard to get a decent ball park figure?

Struggling to shift my other reels for sale just now (which I think are fairly priced?), maybe just wrong time of the year, but wondered what the general consensus is to a good price / value of the value of this lot with lines, all barely used:

Hope you can help

Cheers

Cb
I’ve noticed this too. Have a few items for sale on there at the moment, plenty of watchers but no firm offers. Good luck with the sale.

Robert