Tube flies uk

grumpy grouse

Reaction score
Just received some flies from Jasone, from Tube Flies Uk (one of the forum sponsors). As per usual they are stunning and I cant wait to get out on the river to try them out. Most of the fish I have caught over the last two seasons have been caught on flies I have purchased from Tube Flies. They just give me massive confidence of catching a fish.

This is not an advertisement I just felt compelled to share something that I believe in and happy to share on the forum.

angusfisher

Reaction score
Just received some flies from Jasone, from Tube Flies Uk (one of the forum sponsors). As per usual they are stunning and I cant wait to get out on the river to try them out. Most of the fish I have caught over the last two seasons have been caught on flies I have purchased from Tube Flies. They just give me massive confidence of catching a fish.

This is not an advertisement I just felt compelled to share something that I believe in and happy to share on the forum.
With a name like that I think you are WESTIE in disguiise

Tube Flies UK

Reaction score
Awe bless you got me blushing! :eek:

Thanks a lot for the kind comments I do try my best, I seem to be tying more and more not just tubeflies but doubles ect for customers lately which is good but I shall end up blind!

If anyone would like any tubes or flies I'm always happy to help out.
Cheers
Jasone