Trio of devils

Hemmy

Reaction score
First time at vice for months....started off with three Red Devil’s for Ayrshire rivers

Attachments

• 4F65A3C6-3438-4047-BFC9-5225E61134F5.jpg
    4F65A3C6-3438-4047-BFC9-5225E61134F5.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 280

Hemmy

Reaction score
Thanks Dean.....these are on Tubeworks "copper" coloured.....
I usually tie them on slipstream copper tubes but the ones I have are filthy and if I sat down and polished them I would have lost the rare moment of enthusiasm :cool:

Tartan Crocodile

Banned
Reaction score
A bit sparse but nice tied all the same . Whether the copper tube is shiny or not matters only to the fisherman and not the salmon . One of my best ever back end days was on a Red Devil with a severely tarnished copper tube . You should always try and tie that tube with a really deep blood red bucktail . Darker the better .

Hemmy

Reaction score
A bit sparse but nice tied all the same . Whether the copper tube is shiny or not matters only to the fisherman and not the salmon . One of my best ever back end days was on a Red Devil with a severely tarnished copper tube . You should always try and tie that tube with a really deep blood red bucktail . Darker the better .

Thank you tartan crocodile......my pal always uses tarnished copper and blood red but we find we have similar success on both......the brighter the mor photogenic :rolleyes::cool:

Lamson v10

Reaction score
It must be Christmas if we're getting a fly fae the old yin :p and it's no even got a green butt :rolleyes: what's that all about ;) good to see you back at the vice ernie please try not make it as long until you post another, braw looking tubes by the way :cool: