Tribes, Predators & Me - BBC2

ozzyian

Reaction score
Good wasn't it, Buchanan is fast becoming my favourite BBC nature guy. It's great to see a creative approach to programming - very unique stuff.

Though I often wonder at the translations we're offered (since not many of us speak Mongolian)

Translation 'you are my new son Gordon, it is so important you win this competition'

Gordon (looking knowingly into his eyes as he is spoken to) doesn't realise that he's just been told that 'after that goat bbq you can expect high winds in the yurt tonight ha ha'

AlanT

Reaction score
His initial nervousness was palpable, looked awkward on the horse and getting spiked by the eagles talons didnt help. I could feel his pain in more ways than one.
Stunning landscapes and outstanding camerawork.

Last edited:

Loxie

Reaction score
No doubt some noxious common euphemism for the female pudenda will be writing to the BBC complaining and PETA will be launching a campaign fronted by some vacuous celebrity to stop it.

ozzyian

Reaction score
Great stuff , but that accent just makes my teeth itch.

Bloody H£ll! It's always something with you!

I know what you mean though. I believe that nowadays it's a mandatory requirement in the BBC Natural World Dept.

His accent wasn't a big thing for me but since you mentioned it I'm sure it will be in future! thanks:):)

ozzyian

Reaction score
No doubt some noxious common euphemism for the female pudenda will be writing to the BBC complaining and PETA will be launching a campaign fronted by some vacuous celebrity to stop it.

That is totally uncalled for!

You should support them as I do by buying a T shirt

61kFX-+LV6L._UL1500_.jpg

ibm59

Reaction score
1. Bloody H£ll! It's always something with you!

2.His accent wasn't a big thing for me but since you mentioned it I'm sure it will be in future! Thanks

1. :p
2. You're welcome :p:D:)