TOTM 2021 only a couple of weeks away...

iainmortimer

Reaction score
Are you starting to think about your flies for this year or itching to get sight of the amazingly high standard of flies that you will vote for? Well not long to wait now.

Also, some amazing prizes have already been offered for this years competition and I must thank everyone who has stepped forward.

This means that rather than just watching and wondering, why not plan to get involved and give it a go. So many people tie amazing flies but don’t join in and if that’s you, make this the year that you try. Whatever your standard, it will help to improve your tying and I’m sure you will enjoy the good natured, unpressured approach of TOTM.....and did I mention the great prizes? 😉

Watch the TOTM folder for all will be revealed soon...

The flying Scotsman

Reaction score
Are you starting to think about your flies for this year or itching to get sight of the amazingly high standard of flies that you will vote for? Well not long to wait now.

Also, some amazing prizes have already been offered for this years competition and I must thank everyone who has stepped forward.

This means that rather than just watching and wondering, why not plan to get involved and give it a go. So many people tie amazing flies but don’t join in and if that’s you, make this the year that you try. Whatever your standard, it will help to improve your tying and I’m sure you will enjoy the good natured, unpressured approach of TOTM.....and did I mention the great prizes? 😉

Looking forward to it Iain.

SnapT14

Reaction score

I'm sure you are deep in thought for what the opening TOTM criteria will be.....

Whatever it may be, I look forward to seeing all of the entries.