Too much like hard work?

sneakypeter

Reaction score
Against my better judgement my wife made me fish yesterday, 24c when I started, 28c when I gave up, covered 3miles of the Test for naff all, half way through my 4th mile, a grilse jumped on my prawn, feisty little chap, tide fresh, single hook out in the net, went back well, maybe 6lb on a good day, that cheered me up, but it wasn,t the whopper she told me I was going to catch, OH well, much better than another blank.
The river needs a lot of rain, its flowing well, but the levels are low, not the usual abundance of weed to hold the water back in places, but even if the rain arrives, will the fish????? I have my doubts.
peter

Safranfoer

Reaction score
Loving the way you blame your wife... Bloody women, and their promises of big fish...

(Sorry it wasn't your best day fishing. Isn't a bad day on the river supposed to be better than a good day at work, though...? Maybe, perhaps?)

sneakypeter

Reaction score
At least she was right about catching a fish, shame about me getting fried! Hate this hot, blazing sunshine when my fishing time is limited, oh well can,t change the weather, just hope the temperature drops, the Avon is above its 19c no fishing limit, but the Test is a good few degrees cooler, with fish being so scarce, shut rivers don,t exactly fill me with confidence of a bright future!!!! Time will tell.
peter

gotoneon

Reaction score
did well to get one Pete!!!!!! lucky you able to fish the Frankie Vaughan:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( in such conditions!!!:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

I'd be more worried as to why your missus was determined to get you out the hoose.:D:D

See when you arrived home did the back door shut?????;););););):D:D:D:D:D

Last edited: