• GaryD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nwsalar

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

keirstream

Reaction score
Logan Houston for me. I like the comparative simplicity plus its a sure fire aggressive winner for this time of year.
Right in the line of fire every time.:D
McAndy came a close 2nd for me. but I can only make one award unlike Eurovision?

Clydebuilt

Reaction score
Excellent tying with every single entry but Clydebuilt's stands out for me.

One of the most stunning patterns that I've ever seen. Beautiful! ?

Kind words Jockie

Far too many first class flies to choose from..

Its been hard to decide between mcandy's, perrypoker, Logan, iainM'sharlieH, DrP's and your own pattern to name but a few, in the end I opted for your creation, the blue buck in the wing really does it for me.

Every single pattern is worthy of a place in anyone's fly box, top stuff boys??

billy fish

Reaction score
I can’t see anything not to like about this one -gets my vote. thanks for posting
Is the cone rose/gold or is that just the light ?
What’s the pattern called ?

Z
Thanks for the nice comments . There’s no name , I just used some materials that were lying about the bench .
These are the cones , medium anodised.

Attachments

• 4CBBB710-4736-41C8-8DDD-77D41259D0CA.jpeg
    4CBBB710-4736-41C8-8DDD-77D41259D0CA.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 25

Jeff

Reaction score
I’d fish with any or all of them (not at the same time, I’m sure there must be a rule against it). Well done to all.
At the end of the day, having to choose one, it’s charlieH’s understated but beautifully tied PBP.
I’ll need to have a go myself, maybe next month.

Clydebuilt

Reaction score
Was just looking through the TOTM threads on my work PC, apart from the terribly slow internet speed, all tthe flies all look even better on the large monitor....quite the difference to normally scrolling through on my phone.

Lots of talent on show so get voting folks, doesn't take long to click one that takes your fancy!!!

iainmortimer

Reaction score
I thought this month was a tough one but I've just posted next months and.... :oops: The quality of tying, photography and innovation on the originals just keeps on getting better and better making every month tougher than the last. To win anytime is a real feat given the quality on show but as the year has gone on, I genuinely think it has got harder and harder. It is therefore great to see that some of the newer and younger entrants are doing such a brilliant job as it bodes well for years to come.

1st place shared between just two entrants from opposite ends of the experience scale earning 10 points each: Logan Houston and PerryPoker. Two relatively simply flies that both shouted out to be put on the line as well demonstrated by Logans dad who caught the fish above on Logans fly tied for the competition.

2nd place earning 8 points was an old hand at TOTM: DrPatrickT. A lovely toned down fly that goes to show we don't always need these bright flashy colours

3rd place was shared three ways earning 7 points each for SnapT14, Andrzej and Clydebuilt.

I've just been looking at the results year to date and there are very few points separating most places and so if you haven't been placed yet don't give up!

DrPatrickT

Reaction score
Well done Logan and PP. Special mention for Logan - that’s an achievement - winning TOTM - that’s something to be proud of - and you know the fly you tied worked, so that’s even better. You’ll soon be showing the old man up !!!

well done everyone else, the comp gets harder and harder with so many great tyers on here. All the best, Patrick