Thunder stoat variant

Jockiescott

Reaction score
My head's been all over the place recently and I can't seem to settle to finish anything I start.

I wanted to tie a fly that I wouldn't walk off and leave half way through. I saw the Thunder stoat in Chris Mann's book and thought I'd try it but with some Irish Golden Olive wound along with the orange.

It doesn't really stand out in the photo but I'm happy enough with it in there.

IMG_20210222_153259.jpg

SnapT14

Reaction score
My head's been all over the place recently and I can't seem to settle to finish anything I start.

I wanted to tie a fly that I wouldn't walk off and leave half way through. I saw the Thunder stoat in Chris Mann's book and thought I'd try it but with some Irish Golden Olive wound along with the orange.

View attachment 57527
Really nice Richard 👌

keithick

Reaction score

View attachment 57527
Thats a bonnie flee Jockie 👍

Jockiescott

Reaction score
Thanks again everyone for all the feedback and comments!

I'm looking forward to giving this one a go this season.

Cheers everyone! 👍

avonfisher

Reaction score

View attachment 57527
if you keep turning out flies like that don't get your fixed keep it where it's at ,lovely fly.