The wait is over

ck123

Reaction score
after 2 and a half seasons of hunting these confusing fish on a not so productive Irish river I finally managed one of these fish, taken on the fly and released to complete her journey.

Last edited:

Lamson v10

Reaction score
Very well done young man, belter of a fish and one that you'll never forget :cool:

SOLWAYSALMO

Reaction score
after 2 and a half seasons of hunting these elusive confusing fish on a not so productive irish river where most of the experienced anglers won't give you a spec of information I finally managed one of these remarkable fish, taken on the fly and released to complete her journey

belter ck youll never forget it i think of my one and only most days a cracking gleamer well done :D

Hemmy

Reaction score
Congratulations and make sure you stick it up them who weren't prepared to share their knowledge and give you the benefit of their experience .

Lamson v10

Reaction score
lamson a toast to this young man lol :)

Done solwaysalmo wae ma wee tinnie :D

I hear by make a toast to this young man in his future pursuit of the wonderful salmon
May.all your days on the River be blessed with silver, tight line's

Last edited:

Becksbier

Reaction score
after 2 and a half seasons of hunting these elusive confusing fish on a not so productive irish river where most of the experienced anglers won't give you a spec of information I finally managed one of these remarkable fish, taken on the fly and released to complete her journey of course.

Well done that man & well worth the wait. Keep posting superb pics like that one & thanks for sharing. What the SFF is all about. Drool....

(Smolt)

Reaction score
That's a beautiful fish a very much deserved. Just don't add up all the casts you have performed before you hooked it (sometimes I do that!)
By chance, what river are you on? Irish spring rivers can be few and far between.

ck123

Reaction score
Thanks lads greatly appreciated! beaut of a fish alright still can't believe it

ck123

Reaction score
That's a beautiful fish a very much deserved. Just don't add up all the casts you have performed before you hooked it (sometimes I do that!)
By chance, what river are you on? Irish spring rivers can be few and far between.

Pm sent

salmo salar1979

Reaction score
Belter fish young fella. And remember, when you're outfishing those who withheld information, they'll suddenly start chatting to you. Tell them nothing!! ;):)

orchy1999

Reaction score
after 2 and a half seasons of hunting these elusive confusing fish on a not so productive irish river where most of the experienced anglers won't give you a spec of information I finally managed one of these remarkable fish, taken on the fly and released to complete her journey of course.

Congrats young the first of many to come stick at it;);)

chakat

Reaction score
Well done young man the memory of that first catch will stay with you for a long time

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk