the germans are coming [emoji6]

billy fish

Reaction score
Those are excellent. I thought we were going to see the fly called the “German”. A fly we used to great effect in Norway way back when. I’m not disappointed to these beauties instead.

ellipse

Reaction score
Yet again, brilliantly tied.
Your fly boxes must and their selections must give you great pleasure to use.

rotenone

Reaction score
Excellent Wormo One of the best tyers of salmon flies around no doubt

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

wetwader

Reaction score
Very nice snaeldas, wormo !
I don’t have the same skill for tying those snaeldas as nice as you did. But this color combination is in general my „don’t know what to take else at the moment“ choice, without being nationalist in any way:cool:...
Those colors work for every kind of fly and every kind of fishes. I got my second biggest salmon of 16 kg on this color combination in Whisky colored water. Also some of my biggest hucho hucho and biggest trouts in higher, colored water.
To be honest, it will work the same when „not full German“, leaving one color away by accident, no matter which. Depending of water situation and light conditions, when contrast isn’t needed, it can be even without black.

To stay in your picture „The Germans are coming“:
My luxury problem is, I will probably not come anywhere for salmon fishing this year... I have to stay over the summer months with the trouts at home.
To All of you, catch some nice salmons with the best German wishes !

Tight lines !