The Blank is OFF!

ArchieL

Reaction score
Westie , never met you but i knew it was never going to be a blank season for you. Well done now go and get another 1 or 2 before the end.

keirstream

Reaction score
Well done to you Andy.(y)(y)
Couldn't understand you weren't catching and pleased for you now that you have broke your duck.??

Rrrr

Reaction score
Well done, its always a good releif to get off the mark.
Im going through another spell of loosing fish at the moment, think im 6 hooked for 6 lost in the last couple of weeks

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

The flying Scotsman

Reaction score
Alan (Mows) pm'd me on Wednesday evening asking if I wanted to join him on his stretch of the Southie for a few casts after work today. We met the back of 4 and he even offered me the use of the famous DrP flee in an attempt to stave off my thus far blank season

Saw one fish in the first pool and quite a few in the second. Up towards the top of the beat he put me into a lovely streamy run with a deep channel off the far bank. Just as my fly was coming round towards the second of the hotspots something took a liking to my red and pink conehead potbellied pig.

It certainly wasn't big......

It certainly wasn't fresh........

BUT it's the most welcome wee coloured grilse ever ?

Thanks again for the invite Alan and the excellent ghillieing skills!(y)

View attachment 51229
Well thank god for that Andy. See i was right about Alan giving you a refresher :ROFLMAO:. Still a few to be had this season mate. Fingers crossed you get one of those silver lumps today from the Don. Tight lines mate.