Tartan Dagger - single

Clydebuilt

Reaction score
Had a go at another "Tartan Dagger" but on a single hook this time

I don't know how you boys tie the classics...jeeso.... this is simple with just four colours in the hackle , yellow/purple/red/orange and today was a day of many swear words

It's far from ideal as I've not got a great about of decent quality hackles just now but plenty more time to get it right..

IMAG5635.jpg

Cheers

Cb

Last edited:

Perrypokemon

Reaction score
Behave yourself man, there's bu88er all wrong with it. Get this silly isolation bullsh1t out of the way and Mr and Mrs Salmo will be forming an orderly queue to see if it tastes as good as it looks.

Clydebuilt

Reaction score
Behave yourself man, there's bu88er all wrong with it. Get this silly isolation bullsh1t out of the way and Mr and Mrs Salmo will be forming an orderly queue to see if it tastes as good as it looks.
:lol::lol::lol:
I hope you are correct PP, cheers and stay safe:thumb:

Lamson v10

Reaction score
Nice one clydebuilt 👍🏻 i do prefer your tube vertion :nod: I've done a few thank's to yourself for sending me some of the wool :thumb: but I've still have the box to finish probably get it done in time to fish next season :lol:

Clydebuilt

Reaction score
Nice one clydebuilt 👍🏻 i do prefer your tube vertion :nod: I've done a few thank's to yourself for sending me some of the wool :thumb: but I've still have the box to finish probably get it done in time to fish next season :lol:
Good stuff Lamson👍
I'm almost burnt out with tying lol, I'm going to need a new tool box , nevermind a fly box, to store all the latest ties , most of which will probably no get wet until 2022 at this rate
Stay safe👍